20 Yard Dumpster
Capacity: 7-9 Pickup Loads
Up to 4000 pounds of Trash
Ideal choice for residential junk removal and minor construction projects, including remodels, roofing, and interior renovations. Large enough for commercial remodeling projects: kitchen renovations, basement, office, and two-car garage clean-outs as well as smaller demolition jobs.
30 Yard Dumpster
Capacity: 10-12 Pickup Loads
Up to 6000 pounds of Trash
Suitable for medium residential to large scale commercial renovations, building demolition, large home additions, new home construction, garage demolition, whole-home window or siding replacement, commercial roof tear-off, office building clean-out, and a whole lot more.
What Our Clients Say
Dumpster Rental FAQ
- How heavy the waste substances are- Landfills charge by the pound – Think Bricks vs Styrofoam
- Travel distance to your location – Typically 15 miles outside of designated area is included
- Hazardous materials or waste requiring special disposal processes or for Landfill fines levied.
- Extra landfill fees for certain objects such as appliances, tires, or mattresses.-See Below
- Fuel Surcharges and / or Environmental Recovery fees- as noted during delivery confirmation
- Loading the can above your dumpster’s weight limit adds extra costs and potentially Hauler fines
- Using the dumpster longer than the initial period of rental for the dumpster. Per day fees may apply
If you have a limited budget, you’ll need to pick the right size dumpster for the project. A dumpster that is too small might cause you to have to rent a second dumpster, and a container that is much too big would mean that you would be paying for space you do not need.
Our dumpsters come in a variety of sizes, you will need to know which one works for your project before using the service. For first-time renters, the process can be a bit tricky, but with our
Size Guide, and knowledgeable staff, we will ensure that the service is perfect for your budget and specific needs. Think of your debris in “number of Wash Machines” of trash. A Wash machine size is approximately 1 CY.
- Ovens, refrigerators, freezers, appliances
- Mattresses, Box Springs
Forbidden in Landfills DO NOT PUT IN DUMPSTER- Landfill May levy fines
Any oil or wet paint cans
Antifreeze or gasoline
Natural gas or propane Batteries
Grease or food waste Firearms, Explosives
- Make sure you get the proper size dumpster can for your project.
- A Dry load is lighter (less costly) then Wet materials – you can cover your dumpster while on sight
- Do not set anything close to, behind, or on the canister.
- Set the unit in a place with easy access to for trucks- solid surface, 50’ space minimum
- Try not to overfill the dumpster. This would mean ensuring all debris is at or below the top rim of the can.
- Keep the area all around the dumpster tidy to prevent accidents and attracting pests.
- Credit Cards- Visa, MasterCard
- Electronic Bank payment